Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali, is fast completing its shoot. Touted to be the most expensive film in India, all those who have been associated with this film have only good things to say. Latest actor to join this list is Tamil superstar Satyaraj. This veteran actor is playing an important role in the film and is in love with the dialogues of the film.
Speaking in an interview, Stayraj said that he is in awe of the dialogues written by Karky that he had even memorized them even before the shoot began. Baahubali is simultaneously being made in Tamil and will release in 2015.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date
- Vishal, Tamannaah’s next to be shot in this country
- Baahubali 2’s TN distributor slapped with a legal notice
- Karthi distances himself from TN politics