Popular story writer and novelist Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani passed away due to a heart attack on Sunday in California, USA. Sulochana Rani was 78. She was born in Movva, Krishna district, in 1940. She started off her writing career in the 60s and wrote more than 40 novels.
Sulochana Rani made her writing debut in Tollywood with the 1963 film, Chaduvukunna Ammayilu. He went on to provide stories for iconic films like Meena (later adapted as A..Aa by Trivikram), Secretary, Jeevana Tarangalu, Bangaru Kalalu and Athma Gouravam etc.
123telugu.com pays tributes to the acclaimed writer on her sudden demise.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding