Popular story writer and novelist Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani passed away due to a heart attack on Sunday in California, USA. Sulochana Rani was 78. She was born in Movva, Krishna district, in 1940. She started off her writing career in the 60s and wrote more than 40 novels.
Sulochana Rani made her writing debut in Tollywood with the 1963 film, Chaduvukunna Ammayilu. He went on to provide stories for iconic films like Meena (later adapted as A..Aa by Trivikram), Secretary, Jeevana Tarangalu, Bangaru Kalalu and Athma Gouravam etc.
123telugu.com pays tributes to the acclaimed writer on her sudden demise.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club