Popular story writer and novelist Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani passed away due to a heart attack on Sunday in California, USA. Sulochana Rani was 78. She was born in Movva, Krishna district, in 1940. She started off her writing career in the 60s and wrote more than 40 novels.
Sulochana Rani made her writing debut in Tollywood with the 1963 film, Chaduvukunna Ammayilu. He went on to provide stories for iconic films like Meena (later adapted as A..Aa by Trivikram), Secretary, Jeevana Tarangalu, Bangaru Kalalu and Athma Gouravam etc.
123telugu.com pays tributes to the acclaimed writer on her sudden demise.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake