Popular story writer and novelist Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani passed away due to a heart attack on Sunday in California, USA. Sulochana Rani was 78. She was born in Movva, Krishna district, in 1940. She started off her writing career in the 60s and wrote more than 40 novels.
Sulochana Rani made her writing debut in Tollywood with the 1963 film, Chaduvukunna Ammayilu. He went on to provide stories for iconic films like Meena (later adapted as A..Aa by Trivikram), Secretary, Jeevana Tarangalu, Bangaru Kalalu and Athma Gouravam etc.
123telugu.com pays tributes to the acclaimed writer on her sudden demise.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer