A sensational buzz has just begun to go viral among film circles. Apparently, senior producer MS Raju, who’s gearing up for the release of his new film ‘Dirty Hari’, is planning a sequel to his 2003 blockbuster, Okkadu.
Okkadu, set in Hyderabad’s Old City and Kurnool in Rayalaseema, had Mahesh playing a Kabaddi player. His love story with Bhumika, his intense clash with Prakash Raj, Mani Sharma’s super hit audio album and Gunasekhar’s direction together made Okkadu a huge blockbuster and transformed Mahesh into a star hero.
However, Mahesh is busy with Sarkaru Vaari Paata and he is already in talks with a couple of directors. Also, Gunasekhar is occupied with Shaakunthalam. In this scenario, whether the sequel will be going on floors or if it will end up as a mere speculation remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date
- RRR to have an international music score by Keeravani