A sensational buzz has just begun to go viral among film circles. Apparently, senior producer MS Raju, who’s gearing up for the release of his new film ‘Dirty Hari’, is planning a sequel to his 2003 blockbuster, Okkadu.
Okkadu, set in Hyderabad’s Old City and Kurnool in Rayalaseema, had Mahesh playing a Kabaddi player. His love story with Bhumika, his intense clash with Prakash Raj, Mani Sharma’s super hit audio album and Gunasekhar’s direction together made Okkadu a huge blockbuster and transformed Mahesh into a star hero.
However, Mahesh is busy with Sarkaru Vaari Paata and he is already in talks with a couple of directors. Also, Gunasekhar is occupied with Shaakunthalam. In this scenario, whether the sequel will be going on floors or if it will end up as a mere speculation remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar