Maverick director Shankar is said to be putting unbelivable efforts for his upcoming romantic thriller Manoharudu. Vikram and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles and the hunt is on for another actress in the film. The film went on floors couple of months ago and it was later shot for 41 days. Buzz is that Shankar has wrapped up only one action sequence and a song, along with few scenes, were shot in this schedule. Kollywood is abuzz with rumours that Shankar has been going all out to make sure that Manoharudu (titled I in Tamil) is going to be a film to remember for a long time. Earlier, Vikram had stated that Manoharudu is going to be 100 times better than Aparichutudu and he’s sporting two different looks in the film. So far, with an exception of Snehitudu, almost all Shankar’s films have done extremely well in Andhra Pradesh. Given the amount of detailing and effort which Shankar is putting in Manoharudu, there’s no doubt that it’s going to be one of the biggest films of 2013. A R Rahman is composing the music and P C Sriram is the cinematographer. Aascar Ravichandran is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!