Shrwananad is the most happening young hero in Tollywood. He is all set to continue his winning momentum with his upcoming flick Padi Padi Leche Manasu in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
As it is Sharwa’s bday today, the entire unit celebrated the occasion in a grand way. Speaking about the film, producers Sudhakar Cherukuri, Prasad Chukkapalli said: “Padi Padi Leche Manasu is creatively a different film in true Hanu Raghavapudi style”.
They also added that their team is shooting important scenes and an action episode with lead pair Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi in Kolkatta. The film has music by Vishal Chandra Sekhar and camera work by Jaya Krishna.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur