Shrwananad is the most happening young hero in Tollywood. He is all set to continue his winning momentum with his upcoming flick Padi Padi Leche Manasu in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
As it is Sharwa’s bday today, the entire unit celebrated the occasion in a grand way. Speaking about the film, producers Sudhakar Cherukuri, Prasad Chukkapalli said: “Padi Padi Leche Manasu is creatively a different film in true Hanu Raghavapudi style”.
They also added that their team is shooting important scenes and an action episode with lead pair Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi in Kolkatta. The film has music by Vishal Chandra Sekhar and camera work by Jaya Krishna.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized