Dil Raju’s Shatamanam Bhavati is currently in its post-production stage. The film is a family drama and the releationship between Prakash Raj and Sharwanand, who plays his grandson is said to be the highlight of the film.
Sources say that Sharwa’s performance will impress the family audience big time. This is the first time that Sharwa is doing an out and out family film. Anupama Parameswaran cast as the female lead in this film which is up for a Sankranthi release.
Jayasudha and many other seasoned artists play important roles in this film.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI