Shraddha Das suffered an eye injury, just days before she began shooting for YVS Chowdary’s Rey. The incident occurred recently in Bangkok where the film is going to be shot for almost a month. She revealed that she hurt her cornea but she managed to recover quickly from this mishap. The doctor has advised her few days of rest and she’s all set to join the film’s shooting from day after tomorrow. Shraddha Das is playing the role of a popstar in the film. Sai Dharam Tej, Subrah Aiyappa and Shraddha Das are playing lead roles in this film. YVS Chowdary is producing and directing it. The film is going to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars