Shraddha Das suffered an eye injury, just days before she began shooting for YVS Chowdary’s Rey. The incident occurred recently in Bangkok where the film is going to be shot for almost a month. She revealed that she hurt her cornea but she managed to recover quickly from this mishap. The doctor has advised her few days of rest and she’s all set to join the film’s shooting from day after tomorrow. Shraddha Das is playing the role of a popstar in the film. Sai Dharam Tej, Subrah Aiyappa and Shraddha Das are playing lead roles in this film. YVS Chowdary is producing and directing it. The film is going to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations