Shruthi Haasan is on top of her game once again. After being sidelined for a while, she has scored a big hit in the form of Krack and has become a lucky mascot for star heroes.
She has got a big break in the form of Salaar now and is in a very happy phase in her career. Shruthi, in an interview, says that she is in the best phase of her career as of now. The manner in which the fans and audience have received her with her comeback is so special says Shruthi.
Just a year back, she was written off by the press, and now suddenly with a big hit like Krack, she has become the most wanted. Shruthi is also in talks for a few Hindi and Tamil films and we wish her the best of luck for her future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral