Siddhu Jonnalagadda and Neha Shetty starrer DJ Tillu has been gaining massive response from the audiences everywhere. As the movie scored a hit, the director Vimal Krishna and the lead pair paid a visit to the Capital Mall located in Vijayawada to meet the audiences.
Speaking to the media, Siddhu said, “I doubted that how Andhra people will receive this movie, which has out and out Telangana dialect. But, it is proved that you people will receive a good movie irrespective of the language and dialect. I feel very happy with this movie’s success and I will never forget it.”
Director Vimal Krishna said, ” I don’t know how to react. Thanks to you people for making DJ Tlllu a huge success. Siddhu has played a key role in designing Tillu character.”
Neha Shetty said, “This is my first ever theater visit and I will remember this joyful moments of watching this movie with audiences forever. I am happy for the grand success of DJ Tillu, which is a super fun ride.”
The crime comedy entertainer is doing well at the ticket windows in Telugu states and also overseas. To recall, the movie has attained breakeven on the first day in the USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral