Tamil actor Simbu has urged all the Tamilians and Kannadigas to stay united to find a solution for Cauvery water sharing dispute. For the past few days, there have been a lot of protests in Tamil Nadu that the central government hasn’t formed a water board yet to discuss how the water is going to be shared between the two states.
Several members from the Tamil Film industry have joined the protests and some have even urged that all the IPL matches in Chennai should be banned to highlight the Cauvery protests issue on a national level.
Meanwhile, Simbu addressed a press conference and said, “Cauvery Protests can get nationwide attention only if we all stand united. If we request mothers of Karnataka for a glass of water after they quench their thirst, they are surely not going to say no. Instead of staying quiet, we must talk for our rights!” He further requested people on social media to share pictures of themselves on April 11 to turn this act of a Kannadiga giving water to Tamilian into a regional movement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero