Smt. Akkineni Annapurna, wife of Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu, passed away today morning. She has been ill for a while now and sources say that she has been receiving treatment at a private hospital since the last few days.
Smt. Annapurna was born in Denduluru in West Godavari and she married Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu on February 19th 1949. The famous Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad was named after her by Nageswara Rao. She has always been a devoted wife and a doting mother.
123telugu.com is saddened at this development. We pray for strength to ANR garu and express our condolences to the Akkineni family.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections