The magical combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas have once again given a huge success in the form of S/O Satyamurthy. Inspite of getting mixed reviews, the film is doing thumping business all over and has collected close to 35 crores after the end of its first week.
To thank the audience for making their film a huge hit, the makers have planned for a thanks giving meet on the 18th of this month in Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderabad. The entire unit is going to be present and make the event a grand success.
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success