After nearly 23 long years since Bharatheeyudu’s release, Tamil star actor-director duo, Kamal Haasan and Shankar, have teamed up with each other for Bharatheeyudu 2. Even though the film’s shoot began in January, the production formalities came to a sudden halt due to various reasons.
After a lot of dilly-dallying, Bharatheeyudu 2 makers finally resumed the shoot in August. Shankar has so far filmed several crucial scenes featuring Siddharth, Rakul, Kajal and of course Kamal. Meanwhile, Kamal is said to have told the movie’s unit to speed up the shooting formalities since the film has been terribly delayed already. He seems to be keen on wrapping up the shoot as early as possible so that he can cater enough time for his political aspirations ahead of Tamil Nadu general elections in 2021.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling Bharatheeyudu 2 with a massive budget of nearly Rs 200 crores. Anirudh Ravichander is composing film’s soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings