After sizzling in a special song alongside Prabhas in Saaho, Sri Lankan beauty queen Jacqueline Fernandez is all set for her full-fledged Tollywood debut in a lead role with Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period action drama, Hari Hara Veera Mallu. While the makers are maintaining secrecy about Jacqueline’s role, the latest buzz is that the Kick and Race actress will be seen as a princess in this Krish directorial.
In a latest interview with a popular Bollywood media house, Jacqueline said that she is eagerly waiting for a call from Krish so that she can commence shooting for Hari Hara Veera Mallu. Even though a major portion of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up, Jacqueline is yet to join the team.
Young Bengaluru actress Niddhi Agerwal is the other female lead in this AM Ratnam production. The film is slated for release during the Sankranthi festive season in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral
- Buzz for Godfather picks up- What will Nagarjuna do now?
- Chiranjeevi-Nagarjuna to attend a mega event today