After sizzling in a special song alongside Prabhas in Saaho, Sri Lankan beauty queen Jacqueline Fernandez is all set for her full-fledged Tollywood debut in a lead role with Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period action drama, Hari Hara Veera Mallu. While the makers are maintaining secrecy about Jacqueline’s role, the latest buzz is that the Kick and Race actress will be seen as a princess in this Krish directorial.
In a latest interview with a popular Bollywood media house, Jacqueline said that she is eagerly waiting for a call from Krish so that she can commence shooting for Hari Hara Veera Mallu. Even though a major portion of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up, Jacqueline is yet to join the team.
Young Bengaluru actress Niddhi Agerwal is the other female lead in this AM Ratnam production. The film is slated for release during the Sankranthi festive season in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan surpasses a milestone on Instagram
- Young Tollywood heroines faltering in basic career planning?
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST