Director Srikanth Addala had received a huge jolt with his last film, the Mahesh Babu-starrer Brahmotsavam. The film, released in 2016, was a colossal failure and Srikanth Addala has been lying low since then.
As per the latest reports, Srikanth Addala is finally planning his next project with hero Sharwanand and the actor has reportedly given his nod to Srikanth’s script. Apparently, leading production house Geetha Arts will bankroll the project. The film’s story is said to be about the deep bond between two brothers, and the other actor’s name is yet to be revealed. More details are awaited.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release