Director Srikanth Addala had received a huge jolt with his last film, the Mahesh Babu-starrer Brahmotsavam. The film, released in 2016, was a colossal failure and Srikanth Addala has been lying low since then.
As per the latest reports, Srikanth Addala is finally planning his next project with hero Sharwanand and the actor has reportedly given his nod to Srikanth’s script. Apparently, leading production house Geetha Arts will bankroll the project. The film’s story is said to be about the deep bond between two brothers, and the other actor’s name is yet to be revealed. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date