Director Srikanth Addala had received a huge jolt with his last film, the Mahesh Babu-starrer Brahmotsavam. The film, released in 2016, was a colossal failure and Srikanth Addala has been lying low since then.
As per the latest reports, Srikanth Addala is finally planning his next project with hero Sharwanand and the actor has reportedly given his nod to Srikanth’s script. Apparently, leading production house Geetha Arts will bankroll the project. The film’s story is said to be about the deep bond between two brothers, and the other actor’s name is yet to be revealed. More details are awaited.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!