Family hero Srikanth’s son Roshan and daughter Medha will soon be seen in Gunasekhar’s big budget film, ‘Rudhrama Devi’. This will be the debut movie of Srikanth’s children and they will be seen in special roles in this movie.
The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad with Rana and Anushka as the hero and heroine. Maestro Ilayaraja is composing the music for this film and a number of popular actors like Krishnam Raju, Catherine Tresa, Nithya Menen, Baba Sehgal etc. are playing important roles in the movie.
The film will be presented in 3D as well and Gunasekhar is the director and producer of this venture. Let us wish Srikanth’s children the very best for their screen debut with ‘Rudhrama Devi’
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club