Vijay’s Mersal is one of the most awaited Tamil films of the year and it is expected to release in a big way in Telugu as well. Directed by Atlee, the film has Vijay, Samantha, Kajal and Nithya playing lead roles.
Now, just weeks before the film’s release, SS Rajamouli has come forward to wish the team of Adhirindhi all the success in Telugu and Tamil. In a video message, he said, “I wish Thenandal Studios all the best for their 100th film and it’s amazing to see two legends – Vijay and Rahman celebrate their 25 years in the industry with this film.”
Vijayendra Prasad has written the screenplay. The film’s teaser will be unveiled on September 30, and the film is gearing up for release for Diwali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha