Recently, star character artiste Sonu Sood won everyone’s hearts when he offered his Mumbai restaurant to be used for relaxation for doctors, nurses and paramedical staff who have been risking their lives to save the patients infected with the Coronavirus.
And Sonu is back in the news, winning hearts once again with his touching initiative. The actor has set up ‘Shakti Annadanam’ and he has been feeding nearly 45,000 homeless people in Mumbai’s Andheri, Jogeshwari, Juhu and Bandra areas every day during the lockdown.
Talking about his new food and ration initiative, Sonu said that while some of us are blessed to have food and shelter in these tough times, there are many underprivileged people who have not had meals in days. Shakti Annadanam is named after Sonu’s father.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?