After playing lead roles in numerous movies for over two decades, Jagapathi Babu took to villain and character roles. The senior hero is now one of the most sought after character artistes down South. His menacing performance as a village president in Rangasthalam is garnering applause from all quarters.
Jagapathi Babu was in Guntur to attend an event recently. Interacting with the media, he said that he is ready to even tonsure his head if a strong character comes his way. Jagapathi Babu also clarified that he has no political aspirations. He also ruled out joining any political party in near future even though he was approached by a few parties in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ticket rates reduced for this blockbuster flick
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer