It is a known fact that Salman Khan brings most of his films on Eid every year and this year too, he has decided to do the same with his latest film Radhe that is directed by Prabhu Deva.
The film is done with its shoot and Salman was planning for an OTT release. But with a request from all the exhibitors, he has decided to bring the film on Eid this September.
Bt this new announcement from him has caused problems for Johan Abraham who is readying his film Satyamave Jayate 2 for the same Eid release.
John’s producers wanted to move out of the race as Salman has announced his film but John is quite adamant that as he was the first to announce the release date, he will stick to it and face Salman at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger promotions taking a toll on Vijay Devarakonda
- Two weeks collections of Sita Ramam in Nizam
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata completes 100 days
- Day 6 collections of Karthikeya 2 in Nizam are here
- Humongous response for Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Dhamaka actress in DJ Tillu 2?