It is a known fact that Salman Khan brings most of his films on Eid every year and this year too, he has decided to do the same with his latest film Radhe that is directed by Prabhu Deva.
The film is done with its shoot and Salman was planning for an OTT release. But with a request from all the exhibitors, he has decided to bring the film on Eid this September.
Bt this new announcement from him has caused problems for Johan Abraham who is readying his film Satyamave Jayate 2 for the same Eid release.
John’s producers wanted to move out of the race as Salman has announced his film but John is quite adamant that as he was the first to announce the release date, he will stick to it and face Salman at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor joins Suriya’s next
- This film to compete with Prabhas and Alia’s projects?
- Buzz picks up for Jathi Ratnalu
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?