In 2012, star Tamil actor-director duo Suriya and Gautham Menon announced an action thriller titled Dhruva Natchathiram. However, the movie never made it to floors after Gautham took forever to complete the script and Suriya issuing a public statement revealing that he is walking out of the project.
In his latest promotional interview for his upcoming movie, S3, Suriya said he has always regretted issuing that letter and cherished his long-time association with his good friend Gautham Menon. The actor went on to say that he is forever grateful for Gautham for making movies such as Kaakha Kaakha and Vaaranam Aaayiram.
Suriya also revealed that he and Gautham have resumed their friendship and that it is only a matter of time before they team up for a project.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film