Yesterday, star heroine Trisha shocked everyone by tweeting that she has chosen not to be part of Acharya, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction. Trisha cited ‘creative differences’ as the reason behind her decision to walk out of the film.
Now, the latest buzz is that yet another star heroine Kajal Aggarwal may replace Trisha as the female lead in Acharya. Apparently, the film’s makers are already in talks with Kajal and an official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Incidentally, Kajal had romanced Chiru in the Megastar’s blockbuster comeback film, Khaidi No 150, a few years ago. She had also worked with Koratala Siva in a special song in Janatha Garage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya