Now, the latest buzz is that Saamy 2 is expected to go on floors from mid-September. Vikram will be seen as a tough and stylish police officer. Trisha, who acted in the first part, has been finalized as one of the heroines in this film.
Meanwhile, Vikram is currently busy wrapping up his on going projects, Sketch and Dhruva Natchathiram. Both the movies are expected to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?