Now, the latest buzz is that Saamy 2 is expected to go on floors from mid-September. Vikram will be seen as a tough and stylish police officer. Trisha, who acted in the first part, has been finalized as one of the heroines in this film.
Meanwhile, Vikram is currently busy wrapping up his on going projects, Sketch and Dhruva Natchathiram. Both the movies are expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date