Some time back, there was news that senior director Vamsi will be directing Raj Tharun in the sequel of his classic Ladies Tailor. Latest update reveals that young hero Sumanth Ashwin has now been roped in place of Raj Tharun.
Script work of the film has been completed and the pre-production is currently on. Madhura Sreedhar Reddy will produce this film which will go on floors soon.
Ladies tailor was a huge during the early 80’s and it would be really interesting to see how Sumanth Ashwin pulls off this film which has been titled Fashion Designer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday
- Noted actor joins Chiru-Koratala film