Some time back, there was news that senior director Vamsi will be directing Raj Tharun in the sequel of his classic Ladies Tailor. Latest update reveals that young hero Sumanth Ashwin has now been roped in place of Raj Tharun.
Script work of the film has been completed and the pre-production is currently on. Madhura Sreedhar Reddy will produce this film which will go on floors soon.
Ladies tailor was a huge during the early 80’s and it would be really interesting to see how Sumanth Ashwin pulls off this film which has been titled Fashion Designer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film