It looks like Tollywood has been gripped by the biopics fever. The highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor cum former AP CM NT Rama Rao, NTR Kathanayakudu, is slated to hit screens on January 9. In the film, hero Sumanth portrayed his legendary grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s role.
In a latest promotional interview, Sumanth opened up about the idea of making a biopic on ANR. “The decision to make a biopic on my grandfather is completely in my uncle Nagarjuna’s hands. Nag mama is the elder member of our family. However, there has never been a discussion about ANR biopic in our family,” said Sumanth.
Talking about his role in NTR Kathanayakudu, Sumanth said that his job became easier thanks to the detailed inputs from Krish and Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja