The principal shooting of Sundeep Kishan, Regina Cassandra starrer Routine Love Story is in the final stage. Praveen Sattaru is directing this romantic comedy. Recently, the film was shot in Adilabad and sources say that with this final patch work the film’s shooting has come to an end. In February this year, the film unit had gone to Rishikesh to shoot some important scenes and both the actors nearly got drowned while filming the white water rafting scenes. After that Sundeep Kishan got busy with shooting for Gundello Godaari, Yaruda Mahesh and Raj-DK’s upcoming production venture. Since his dates were free, Praveen Sattaru decided to wrap up the shooting since the film’s release had already got delayed. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. The film is expected to hit the screens soon.
- Aditi Rao is the most desirable woman of 2019
- I am eagerly waiting for a Telugu offer says star heroine
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?