Writer, filmmaker and a mother to two kids, Aishwaryaa R Dhanush, the multitalented elder daughter of Super Star Rajinikanth, has added another feather to her cap. Last night, Aishwaryaa’s debut book as an author, ‘Standing On An Apple Box’, was unveiled in Mumbai by Bollywood stars Sonakshi Sinha and Karan Johar.
Standing On An Apple Box is sort of an autobiography and a recollection of personal moments during Aishwaryaa’s brought up in Bangalore and Chennai. In the book, Aishwaryaa revealed her fond association with her Super Star father and how she missed her privacy amid the constant limelight.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next