Ever since its launch, we have been reporting about Tamil superstar Suriya’s upcoming bilingual ‘Masss’. Titled as Rakshashudu in its Telugu version, this movie is touted to be a scientific thriller. Venkat Prabhu is the director and prestigious Studio Green banner is bankrolling this much awaited flick.
As per the official announcement, this movie will hit the screens on May 29th. Earlier, a couple of dates were heard in the film circles regarding the release of the movie. Now, the producer has officially announced that the Tamil and Telugu versions will hit the screens on the same day.
The Tamil audio has been released recently and yesterday, the Telugu album and the trailer have been unveiled by Suriya in Hyderabad. Nayanatara and Pranitha Subash are the female leads in this flick. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music director.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri