Victory Venkatesh, Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is all set to set a new record in Telugu cinema’s history. It’s going to be first Telugu film to be screened at AMC theatre in Times Square, New York. Usually, only high budget Hollywood films are released in this theatre and it’s situated right in the middle of Times Square in New York, which is one of the most important landmarks in the world. “For d 1st time ever SVSC will b releasing in Times Square AMC New York.It is the place where most of the hollywood movies premiers r done.Thanks to Harish Sajja,our friend, for getting it done. Many more to follow,” Anil Sunkara posted on Twitter. 14 Reels Entertainment, in association with Ficus, is releasing the film in the US.
Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu , Samantha and Anjali have played the lead roles in this family entertainer. Srikanth Addala has directed it and Dil Raju has produced it. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music.
The film’s shooting will be wrapped up later this week and the post production is going on at full swing. Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu will hit the screens on January 11, 2013
Articles that might interest you:
- Want to see Prabhas as an international star: Krishnam Raju
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha
- Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ brother all set for acting debut
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas