The Switzerland government is planning to honor legendary diva Sridevi by installing her statue. Sridevi had a strong connection with Switzerland ever since her yesteryear superhit movie, Chandini, was shot at the picturesque locations in Swiss.
The Swiss government is reportedly mulling over the proposal to install Sridevi’s statue to promote tourism in the country. Apparently, Indians are among the most visited world tourists who land in Switzerland each year.
Sridevi breathed her last under mysterious circumstances due to accidental drowning at a star hotel in Dubai on February 24 earlier this year.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake