The Switzerland government is planning to honor legendary diva Sridevi by installing her statue. Sridevi had a strong connection with Switzerland ever since her yesteryear superhit movie, Chandini, was shot at the picturesque locations in Swiss.
The Swiss government is reportedly mulling over the proposal to install Sridevi’s statue to promote tourism in the country. Apparently, Indians are among the most visited world tourists who land in Switzerland each year.
Sridevi breathed her last under mysterious circumstances due to accidental drowning at a star hotel in Dubai on February 24 earlier this year.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR