The Switzerland government is planning to honor legendary diva Sridevi by installing her statue. Sridevi had a strong connection with Switzerland ever since her yesteryear superhit movie, Chandini, was shot at the picturesque locations in Swiss.
The Swiss government is reportedly mulling over the proposal to install Sridevi’s statue to promote tourism in the country. Apparently, Indians are among the most visited world tourists who land in Switzerland each year.
Sridevi breathed her last under mysterious circumstances due to accidental drowning at a star hotel in Dubai on February 24 earlier this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser 2 season to satisfy everyone – Supriya
- Interesting update on Akhil-Surender Reddy film
- Tremendous response for Ram Pothineni’s The Warriorr first look
- Major update on Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak
- Deepika Padukone’s Gehrayiyaan looks complex and intriguing