The Switzerland government is planning to honor legendary diva Sridevi by installing her statue. Sridevi had a strong connection with Switzerland ever since her yesteryear superhit movie, Chandini, was shot at the picturesque locations in Swiss.
The Swiss government is reportedly mulling over the proposal to install Sridevi’s statue to promote tourism in the country. Apparently, Indians are among the most visited world tourists who land in Switzerland each year.
Sridevi breathed her last under mysterious circumstances due to accidental drowning at a star hotel in Dubai on February 24 earlier this year.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy