It’s well-known that the makers of Ram Charan’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam, had erected a huge village set at the Bhoot Bungalow in Hyderabad. A major portion of the film’s shoot took place on the set, which received immense praise from all quarters.
Now, Rangasthalam’s village set is being used for several crucial scenes in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ongoing period magnum opus, Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Apparently, the film’s director Surender Reddy felt that Rangasthalam’s set would perfectly suit his visual scape and the film’s milieu. Incidentally, Rathnavelu is the cinematographer for both the movies.
Star heroine Tamannaah, who’s essaying a crucial role in Sye Raa, has joined the latest schedule. Sye Raa features an ensemble cast comprising actors from all the film industries down South and Bollywood. Ram Charan is producing this mega budget patriotic drama.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date