There are just so less friends in the film industry and one pair among them is that of Lakshmi Manchu and Tapsee Pannu. Their association started off when Tapsee made her debut with Jhummandi Nadam alongside Manchu Manoj. They have been virtually inseparable ever since.
Recently they were seen bonding in twitter sharing their thoughts on Asian games and how some sports are not given enough credit. If celebrities like them can vouch for a game, it will do wonders for such neglected games. Taapsee is currently busy in Bollywood with her multiple projects and Lakshmi Manchu will be seen in the upcoming film Budugu.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day