Taapsee, Abhishek Bachchan, and Vicky Kaushal starrer Manmarziyan has been chosen to be premiered at the prestigious Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF). Directed by Anurag Kashyap, the film’s script has been written by Kanika Dhillon, who had previously written Size Zero in Telugu.
The film will be screened in the Galas 2018 section at TIFF which will be held from September 6 to 16 this year. Although the festival’s organising committee hasn’t announced its full line up yet, Manmarziyan is the only Indian film to have been announced in the initial list of premieres so far. In the past, Anurag Kashyap’s Gangs of Wasseypur too was screened at this film fest.
The film, which is set in Punjab, is gearing up for release on September 21.
Yessss its true ! #Manmarziyaan will have its world premiere in the prestigious Toronto International Film Festival #TIFF18 and we are really proud ! 🙏🏼 @anuragkashyap72 @aanandlrai @KanikaDhillon @vickykaushal09 @juniorbachchan @ErosNow
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) July 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office fate of Dussehra releases
- Poll : Which aspect of Most Eligible Bachelor impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tense nominations once again
- Latest – Shyam Singh Roy’s release date is here
- Bujji Ila Raa teaser – Interesting and well cut
- Will work for the poor: Aryan Khan on his life after jail term