Taapsee is one of the most sought after heroines today in Telugu despite not having a blockbuster to her credit yet. Among all her films in Telugu, only Mr Perfect did well commercially while few other films got an average response at box office. However, she has quite a few interesting projects lined up for release including Gundello Godari, Shadow, Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s untitled film and Ajith’s upcoming film in Tamil. If any of these films becomes a big at box office, things will only get better and brighter for Taapsee.
In a recent interaction with the media in Chennai, the actress revealed her desire to do far more challenging roles than what she has done so far. In Gundello Godari she’s playing a village belle and all her co-stars have been going gaga over her acting skills in the film. Taapsee has evinced interest in playing more women centric films and physically challenged roles to prove her mettle. Let’s hope at least some of the filmmakers are listening to her since she is clearly sending out a message that she’s something more than just a glam doll.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?