Young and talented actor Satyadev has made his presence felt in Tollywood with his intense and sensible performances in movies such as Jyothi Lakshmi, Kshanam and the recently released Mana Oori Ramayanam etc.
Now, Satyadev is testing his luck as a hero once again with his upcoming movie in the direction of Vinay Mandla. This film has already completed its first schedule and the entire shooting will be wrapped up by February.
Satyadev will be seen as a league level cricket umpire in the movie, which is being produced by Shyam Deavabhaktuni and Krishna Vijay.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections