Popular music composer Mickey J Meyer completed 10 years in Telugu film industry. A decade ago, Mickey made his debut as a music director with Pothe Poni, which was directed by Thammareddy Bharadwaja. Since then, Mickey worked on several notable films like Happy Days, Kotha Bangaru Lokam, Leader, SVSC, and the recent hit Subramanyam For Sale.
A graduate from the reputed Trinity College, Mickey started out by writing symphony scores and piano pieces until a chance encounter came in the form of Pothe Poni. Mickey also won 2 Nandi awards and 2 Filmfare awards for Best Music Direction for Happy Days and Kotha Bangaru Lokam.
The talented music composer is currently working on Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film Brahmotsavam.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections