Vijay Deverakonda starrer Taxiwaala is gearing up for release on May 18 and the team is leaving no stone unturned to get the promotional campaign rolling. After unveiling the first look of the film recently, the team came up with yet another unique idea named ‘The Dream Behind Taxiwaala’ to showcase Vijay’s transformation.
The latest promotional video centres around an interesting conversation between Vijay and a bunch of kids, who were upset about not being able to watch Arjun Reddy in theatres. And in the process, they transform Vijay’s persona from Arjun Reddy to Taxiwaala, and even choose a ‘U’ certificate film for him. Not surprisingly, the video has caught everyone’s attention and it’s become a topic of discussion on social media.
Directed by Rahul, the film has been produced by SKN. Priyanka Jawalkar is the lead actress, and Malvika Nair is playing another important role in this new-age entertainer.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award