The makers of Thalaivi, the much-awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa, have just launched the film’s theatrical trailer. Thalaivi has Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut reprising Jayalalithaa’s role, while Arvind Swami plays iconic Tamil hero and former Tamil Nadu CM MG Ramachandran.
Thalaivi’s trailer is grand and it showcases how Jayalalithaa made her mark in the male-dominated Tamil Cinema and later in Tamil politics with MGR’s support. The trailer is impactful and dramatic and reflects the highs and lows and the laurels and humiliation Jayaa had experienced in her life and career in the vintage era.
Thalaivi is a Tamil-Hindi bilingual and it will have a simultaneous release in Telugu. The film has been directed by AL Vijay and produced by Vishnu Vardhan Induri and Shaailesh R Singh. Hitesh Thakkar and Thirumal Reddy are the co-producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun