Music director Thaman was overwhelmed with the positive response from all quarters for his latest film Mahanubhavudu. Apparently, he hasn’t had such a terrific response for his work since Sarrainodu and Thaman is thrilled with how well his work has been received in the film.
Crediting Maruthi for the film’s success, Thaman said, “My love 2 my dearest dir @DirectorMaruthi the best thing tat happened to me in recent times 🤗I love u Maruthi ♥️ real #mahanubhavudu fr me 😘.” Directed by Maruthi, the film had Sharwanand and Mehreen in lead roles.
After Mahanubhavudu, Thaman will next work on Raju Gari Gadhi 2, starring Nagarjuna, Samantha, Seerat Kapoor and a host of other actors. The film is slated for release on October 13.
— thaman S (@MusicThaman) September 30, 2017
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief