Yesterday, Anasuya was trolled brutally when she posted a tweet to KTR that some of them should be allowed to work in this deadly situation. This did not go well and many trolled her.
Some went ahead and made bad comments with foul language. Anasuya complained to the cybercrime department who have not sprung into action.
The laws are going to be strict and the cybercrime people are not going to leave those who misuse their freedom of speech. Stringent punishments have also been decided on those who spread rumors about the virus and comment on government directives.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant wins the hearts of many in the nominations task
- Teaser for CoK fame Karthik’s hero debut film ‘Lingoccha’ soon