Yesterday, Anasuya was trolled brutally when she posted a tweet to KTR that some of them should be allowed to work in this deadly situation. This did not go well and many trolled her.
Some went ahead and made bad comments with foul language. Anasuya complained to the cybercrime department who have not sprung into action.
The laws are going to be strict and the cybercrime people are not going to leave those who misuse their freedom of speech. Stringent punishments have also been decided on those who spread rumors about the virus and comment on government directives.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda