Yesterday, Anasuya was trolled brutally when she posted a tweet to KTR that some of them should be allowed to work in this deadly situation. This did not go well and many trolled her.
Some went ahead and made bad comments with foul language. Anasuya complained to the cybercrime department who have not sprung into action.
The laws are going to be strict and the cybercrime people are not going to leave those who misuse their freedom of speech. Stringent punishments have also been decided on those who spread rumors about the virus and comment on government directives.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?