Now that the lockdown rules are not yet over, the makers of Pushpa are trying hard to shoot the film in Telugu states and for the same, sets are being laid out in Godavari region and we already reported this to our readers.
The latest news now is that to make matters better, the makers are laying roads in the forests of Maredumilli. This is a welcome sign as the roads and surrounding areas are getting better because of the shoots.
Talks are on that sets are being put up in Annapurna Studios as well. How much of all this is true and when the shoot starts, only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test