Taapsee starrer Thappad is doing good business at the box office. After a slow start on the day of the release, the film witnessed nearly 70% jump on the second day, which proves how the word of mouth and positive reviews have helped the film draw audience to the cinema halls.
On the first day, the film collected Rs 3.07 crores and then on the second day, it collected Rs 5.05 crores. The film is expected to do equally well on the third day as well; however, it remains to be seen if it can pass the test on Monday.
Directed by Anubhav Sinha, the film has been hailed by critics as one of the most important films of the year, and Taapsee earned rave reviews from all quarters for her performance.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot