Superstar Rajinikanth is coming back after a long hiatus with Lingaa. The movie is heavily anticipated by fans across the world as they would be seeing their favorite star on the screen after about 4 years. Rajini would be playing two different roles in the film and one of these characters goes by the name Raja Lingeshwaran and hence the title “Lingaa”. However an interesting tidbit about this title is that it was first registered for a film with Dhanush as the hero. But Director K.S.Ravikumar insisted on having the title for Rajini’s movie and Dhanush and producers happily obliged.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka play the female leads in this film which spans across two different timelines, one during the British Colonial era and the present era. A.R.Rahman’s music which released today is going to be one of the highlights of the movie. Rathnavelu handled the cinematography.
- Sudheer, Mehreen’s new film launched
- Now, popular hero starts #KeralaDonationChallenge
- Allu Arjun’s gesture wins hearts once again
- Daughter of Maharshi’s DP roped in for Rajini’s next
- Geetha Govindam’s latest US collections; All set for $1M weekend