Superstar Rajinikanth is coming back after a long hiatus with Lingaa. The movie is heavily anticipated by fans across the world as they would be seeing their favorite star on the screen after about 4 years. Rajini would be playing two different roles in the film and one of these characters goes by the name Raja Lingeshwaran and hence the title “Lingaa”. However an interesting tidbit about this title is that it was first registered for a film with Dhanush as the hero. But Director K.S.Ravikumar insisted on having the title for Rajini’s movie and Dhanush and producers happily obliged.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka play the female leads in this film which spans across two different timelines, one during the British Colonial era and the present era. A.R.Rahman’s music which released today is going to be one of the highlights of the movie. Rathnavelu handled the cinematography.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster
- Rashmika back in Mumbai to shoot with the legend
- Sensational announcement on NTR30 on the way
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter