Acharya is a film that many are waiting for as it has megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan in lead roles. The film is set in the temple backdrop of Dharmasthali as shown in the promos.
Speaking in an interview, Koratala Siva says that the set of Dharmsthali is the biggest set ever put up in India to date. The set is built on a sprawling 20 acres in the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Koratala Siva lauds art director Suresh for his stunning work. He adds by saying that the set comprises temples, a gurukul, a market street, and so many other amenities of a small town and looks ethereal on screen.
Most of the film happens in this temple backdrop and the makers have spent a bomb on it. Acharya is up for a release on the 29th of this month. Mani Sharma scores music.
#Dharmasthali is the Biggest Set erected in India – #KoratalaSiva#AcharyaOnApr29
Megastar @KChiruTweets @AlwaysRamCharan @hegdepooja #Sivakoratala #Manisharma @NavinNooli @DOP_Tirru @MatineeEnt @KonidelaPro @adityamusic pic.twitter.com/4f9o3GLNB3
— 123telugu (@123telugu) April 25, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Medium-budget Hindi film cruises past 40 crores nett mark
- Sixer King Yuvraj Singh’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Balayya
- Poll : What’s your take on NBK’s Bhagavanth Kesari teaser?
- Bhagavanth Kesari teaser: Balakrishna roars like a lion
- Lavanya Tripathi discloses an interesting fact about her relationship with Varun Tej
- Confirmed: Young Telugu director’s next to be an action thriller
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food