Recently, hero Venkatesh surprised his fans by signing the Telugu remake of Tamil star Dhanush’s acclaimed revenge drama, Asuran. The film will be jointly produced by Suresh Babu and Asuran’s producer Kalaipuli S Thanu. Since the official announcement, there has been a lot of curiosity around the director who will helm this crazy remake.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, TV host-turned-director Omhkar is the frontrunner to direct Asuran’s Telugu remake. Apparently, discussions between Suresh Babu and Ohmkar took place recently but nothing has been finalized so far. We will have to wait to hear the actual word from Suresh Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood