It is a known fact that Hindi director, Anand L Rai is directing a film that will be based on the life of chess grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand. The film will be announced soon and made a lot of noise already.
Now, the crazy buzz going on reveals that none other than Dhanush is in talks to play this role. Dhanush was introduced to Hindi cinema by Aanand L Rai in Raanjhana. They professed an undying bromance during that time. Time to resume the brotherly bonding over a game of chess.
So with such bonding, the du have decided to make this film. Dhanush is already doing a film with Anand that also has Akshay Kumar and Sara Ali Khan in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon