Popular Hindi film star Shahid Kapoor’s upcoming action drama, Bloody Daddy, is all set for its direct digital release on Jio Cinema on June 9. For the past few days, Shahid has been interacting with the media as part of the movie’s promotions. In a recent interview, Shahid opened up about his plans to cross the boundaries and act in Hollywood movies.
But interestingly, Shahid chose the southern film industry over Hollywood. He started off saying that he is very comfortable acting in Hindi movies as he has been working in Bollywood for the past 20 years. Talking about his Hollywood dreams, Shahid revealed that he would not be interested in playing a trashy and insignificant role even though it’s a Hollywood project.
Shahid went on to say that if he is offered a good Tamil, Telugu or even a Malayalam movie and if he feels that it’s a great role and good story, he will be glad to sign the project. He concluded saying that, as an actor, he always chases performance and calibre and not any particular film industry, even if it’s Hollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi to collaborate with this director once again?
- Poll : Which is the first Telugu film to win a National Award in the special effects category?
- Jawan: Third Indian film to achieve this feat
- Manoj Manchu to host a game show for ETV Win
- Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla film to kick start in this country
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable