The wait is over for all Kamal fans. The legendary actor’s latest film, ‘Uttama Villain’, will finally be releasing all over on 1st May.Loyal fans of Kamal Haasan are excited to watch this spectacular drama on its release day and even the advance bookings have been phenomenal.
A special premiere for select invitees from the film industry was organized in Chennai last night. Apparently, those who watched the film were spellbound by Kamal’s arresting performance in his dual roles and the film itself was said to be an entertaining ride.Audiences also got emotional seeing legendary auteur K Balachander one last time on the silver screen.
A Dubai premiere show has been planned tonight after which the film will hit the screens worldwide. Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Nasser etc are the principal cast of the film and Kannada star Ramesh Aravind is the director.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic