Hero Vishnu Manchu is soon stepping into Hollywood with his new production house, VMR Entertainment. The actor has grand plans to produce movies with foreign talents and collaborate with TV studios and leading OTT players like Netflix, Amazon and Hotstar.
In his latest interview with a popular business portal, Vishnu said, “There are a few subjects which I would love to produce, which I cannot do here. I could do it in Hollywood. I have the money, I have got the full crew – American, British and Australian”.
In the past, there were reports that Vishnu’s maiden Hollywood venture will be based on a major call center scam that was unearthed in Hyderabad in October last year. More details about this project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?
- Noted Bollywood director in awe of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan blockbusters is your favorite?
- Legendary actor’s grandson gearing up for acting debut?
- Sithara Entertainments ropes in noted hero for Kappela remake?
- Lockdown Review : Breathe Into The Shadows – Hindi series on Amazon Prime