Hero Vishnu Manchu is soon stepping into Hollywood with his new production house, VMR Entertainment. The actor has grand plans to produce movies with foreign talents and collaborate with TV studios and leading OTT players like Netflix, Amazon and Hotstar.
In his latest interview with a popular business portal, Vishnu said, “There are a few subjects which I would love to produce, which I cannot do here. I could do it in Hollywood. I have the money, I have got the full crew – American, British and Australian”.
In the past, there were reports that Vishnu’s maiden Hollywood venture will be based on a major call center scam that was unearthed in Hyderabad in October last year. More details about this project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 has a solid first weekend
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?