‘Idi Modalu’ is going to be the first crowd funded film in Tollywood. This move depicts an individual’s journey in different phases of his life. As many as 5 debutante directors Sai Chakaravrthi, Raj Chanvell, Rupak Ronaldson, Hari Shankar and Uday Gurrala; are going to directing this film.
“We plan to start scouting for the cast from the month end. We plan to raise about Rs. 50 lakh for the project and we have already collected about 30 percent of it through online donations.The film’s story is about the different stages in an individual’s life. We have about five stages and each of us (directors) will direct each portion. We are planning to make each portion about 30 minutes long,” said one of the directors.
Film’s with multiple stories have become a trend in recent times. Let’s see what kind of effect, this unique film will have on the audience.
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic